You are here: Electricals- Electricals
Keeping it clean - Hand Blender
It's important to get into the habit of cleaning your hand blender straight away after use. This will prevent food from getting stuck onto it and making it hard to clean. If you do find that some food has gotten stuck you can 'blend it' clean
- Fill a small bowl with hot water and add a drop or two of detergent
- Submerge the end of the blender and switch on until the food comes loose
- Once it's clean, unplug and set on a dishtowel or drying rack allowing it to dry completely
- Store once fully dried
Hand Blender Body
- Obviously the mixer itself can not be submerged in water as this will damage the internal components. Cleaning food from the nooks and cranies of the mixer can be tough.
- Use a clean toothbrush or toothpick to get at the hard to reach spots
- Then with a clean cloth dipped in white vinegar, wipe down the outside and allow to dry thoroughly
- People tend to neglect the cord but it is important to keep it clean.
- Using a clean cloth dipped in white vinegar, give the cord a good rub Allow to fully dry before storing