You are here: Foods- Dis-Chem Benefits Magazine
Smoked Trout and Beetroot Wrap
11th January, 2017
- 6 wraps
- 15ml creamed horseradish
- 45ml creme fraiche
- 45ml chopped chives
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad leaves
- 200g smoked trout ribbons
- 1 small cucumber, cut in ribbons
- 3 cooked beetroots, diced
- In a bowl, combine the horseradish, creme fraiche, chives, lemon zest and juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper. You may need to thin it down a bit with 15ml milk or water. Set aside until needed.
- Heat the wraps on a griddle pan or in the oven at 180°C for a few minutes.
- Lay a wrap on a serving plate and top with salad leaves, smoked trout, cucumber ribbons, the horseradish sauce and diced beetroot.
- Roll up and serve.