You are here: About Click & Collect
About Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect:
- Pay online and collect in-store.
- There's no additional cost to this service.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your selected store within the defined time, subject to stock availability.
- If there are any delays, you will be called by Dis-Chem to make any arrangements.
- You will be contacted via email and or SMS once your product is ready to collect. Please do not come to store without receiving the confirmation.
- So easy.
Click & Collect Operational Hours:
- Order before 9am:Collect your order from *1pm same day.
- Order between 9am - 12pm: Collect your order from *4pm same day.
- Order after 12pm: Collect your order by *11am next day.
Weekends and Public Holidays:
- Saturday - order before 9am: Collect from 1pm same day till store closes
- Saturday - order after 9am: Collect from 1pm on Monday
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Collect from 1pm next working day
*The Click & Collect service is available 7 Days a week.
Click & Collect is available in all Stores
General Terms & Conditions:
Placing a Click & Collect order
- When you have added your products to cart, proceed to the checkout.
- Here you will see under the Shipping address the delivery or collection options available.
- Choose the option ‘Collect for free from store’ and a list of stores will be shown to you.
- Then simply select your store that you want to pick up from, complete your purchase; we take care of the rest.
Collecting your items
- When you have ordered your items online, you will receive an email confirming your order and chosen collection options.
You will be kept informed
- Once your order has been picked and packed at your selected store, we will send another email and SMS confirmation letting you know it is on its way.
- Please do not arrive at store before we have confirmed your order is ready as it may not be available to collect.
Collection of your order
- You will need to take your order number with you when you collect your items.
- We will also ask you to present a valid photo I.D. such as a photo driving license or passport.
- You can send someone on behalf of yourself to collect, as long as they have the unique order number and they can verify your name, surname and ID number.
You didn’t collect your order
- Ordered items will be held in store for a maximum of 14 days.
- After this time, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- Items can only be collected within store opening hours; these are located within our Store Locator.